Since 2019 | Head of Pharm Sci Digital Transformation at Takeda
- Leading the digital and data transformation journey across the Pharm Sci organization, ensuring alignment with the overall strategy and priorities and adapting to the ever-evolving technological landscape.
- Leading the Europe-based Digital Lab team to conceptualize, develop and implement innovative digital solutions that enable digital CMC and transform the ways of working within Pharm Sci.
2016 - 2019 | CMC Program Management at Takeda
- Leading product teams through the drug development lifecycle (preclinical to commercial) for various disease areas (hematology, oncology, gene therapy) in virtual settings within matrix organizations with team members spread over Europe, Asia and America.
- Driving execution of drug development programs by translating product strategy into team goals and milestones. Using project management tools for planning, scheduling and tracking of activities and for achieving a balanced, data-driven and risk-based decision making process. Actively modeling behavior to support the development and maintenance of a high-performance team.
2014 - 2016 | Project Management at Octapharma
- Leading strategic projects and assignments for the plant manager and production related optimization projects in local, cross-functional teams.
- Developing and implementing a tailored manufacturing, planning and execution system.
- Introducing a PMO methodology at the local site by leveraging the corporate PMO model.
2014 - 2014 | Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Research focus on enzyme technology, protein engineering and carbohydrate chemistry.
- See Google Scholar for a full list of publications.