Since 2019 | Head of Digital Acceleration at Takeda
- Leading a team of highly skilled engineers to develop and implement innovative digital solutions. Creating the scientific and operational (EHS, Legal, IP) environment to effectively execute digital projects according to a streamlined project management framework.
- Program management for data and digital projects across the organization thereby enabling knowledge transfer, topic-of-interest discussions and cross-functional opportunities identification.
2016 - 2019 | CMC Program Manager at Takeda
- Leading product teams through the drug development lifecycle (preclinical to commercial) for various disease areas (hematology, oncology, gene therapy) in virtual settings within matrix organizations with team members spread over Europe, Asia and America.
- Driving execution of drug development programs by translating product strategy into team goals and milestones. Using project management tools for planning, scheduling and tracking of activities and for achieving a balanced, data-driven and risk-based decision making process. Actively modeling behavior to support the development and maintenance of a high-performance team via effective meeting management, business communication, and timely follow-up and escalation as appropriate.
2014 - 2016 | Project Manager at Octapharma
- Leading strategic projects and assignments for the plant manager and production related optimization projects in local, cross-functional teams.
- Developing and implementing a tailored manufacturing, planning and execution system.
- Introducing a PMO methodology at the local site by leveraging the corporate PMO model.
2014 - 2014 | Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Research focus on enzyme technology, protein engineering and carbohydrate chemistry.
- See Google Scholar for a full list of publications.